WE HAVE LAUNCHED A NEW ONLINE TRIAGE TO REPLACE ECONSULT. TO SUBMIT AN ONLINE REQUEST, PLEASE CLICK ON THE BANNER ABOVE 'CONTACT US ONLINE'
Welcome to Slade Green Medical Centre
Slade Green Medical Centre is a training approved GP practice comprised of two surgeries:
- Slade Green Medical Centre, 156 Bridge Road, Slade Green, Erith, DA8 2HS
- Colyers Lane Medical Centre, 90 Colyers Lane, Erith, DA8 3NZ
Our aim is to provide a high quality, caring and personal health care service to our whole patient population by:
- Putting our patients at the centre of what we do
- Having a highly qualified and trained multi-professional integrated primary healthcare team
- Offering our services in a safe, supportive and suitably equipped environment including using technological advances in health care systems for our patient’s benefit
We are inviting our patients to complete a short survey on our early morning, evening & Saturday clinics. The survey can be found here - EA Service Review
View our Practice Leaflet
If you require support when the surgery is closed (Evenings, Weekends and Bank Holidays), please call 111 or visit 111.nhs.uk (for people aged 5 and over only). NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For medical emergencies please call 999. For example; chest pains, significant shortness of breath, severe bleeding that cannot be stopped or a suspected stroke.
There is reserved disabled car parking space near the front entrance.
A disabled patients' WC is also available. If access proves difficult to any of our disabled patients please inform our staff.
(Site updated 29/02/2024)