For regular medications a repeat prescription service is available.
To order more medication, please follow the steps below and allow 72 hrs (working hours) for your new prescription to be generated.
We do not accept prescription requests at the surgery door. You now have the following two options to order your prescriptions:
1) Via email Sladegreen.email@example.com. Please make sure you state your full name, your date of birth, your contact number and preferred Pharmacy. Along with all names of medication being requested.
2) Select a local pharmacy that will request your repeat prescription for you when needed.
- a) Wells Pharmacy, Forrest Road near Slade Green Station - 01322 337445
- b) JG Harrisons, 1 Town Square Erith (Opp Farm Foods) in the town centre - 01322 332147
- c) Daysol Pharmacy, 3 Parkside Parade - 01322 556356.
If you have a preferred Pharmacy/Chemist, please mark it clearly on your repeat request via email or notify us via telephone on 01322 334884.
As always, our team at Slade Green are trying our best to provide our patients with the best possible service so please call us on 01322 334844 if we can help.
You can request repeat medications:
- Local Pharmacy
We do not accept medication requests by telephone to avoid any error.