Welcome to Slade Green Medical Centre
Slade Green Medical Centre is a training approved GP practice comprised of two surgeries:
- Slade Green Medical Centre, 156 Bridge Road, Slade Green, Erith, DA8 2HS
- Colyers Lane Medical Centre, 90 Colyers Lane, Erith, DA8 3NZ
Our aim is to provide a high quality, caring and personal health care service to our whole patient population by:
- Putting our patients at the centre of what we do
- Having a highly qualified and trained multi-professional integrated primary healthcare team
- Offering our services in a safe, supportive and suitably equipped environment including using technological advances in health care systems for our patient’s benefit
We are inviting our patients to complete a short survey on our early morning, evening & Saturday clinics. The survey can be found here - EA Service Review
View our Practice Leaflet
If you require support when the surgery is closed (Evenings, Weekends and Bank Holidays), please call 111 or visit 111.nhs.uk (for people aged 5 and over only). NHS 111 is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For medical emergencies please call 999. For example; chest pains, significant shortness of breath, severe bleeding that cannot be stopped or a suspected stroke.
There is reserved disabled car parking space near the front entrance.
A disabled patients' WC is also available. If access proves difficult to any of our disabled patients please inform our staff.
(Site updated 08/12/2023)